Will I get a job?
While we make every effort to help you find suitable employment we cannot guarantee that this will happen. Finding employment depends on various factors such as:
- The availability of suitable jobs in your locality relevant to your skills and abilities
- You being actively involved in the four stages
- The needs of employers
- The hours of work you are willing to do
- The type of employment you are willing to consider
- Your willingness to engage in work experience
- Your ability to get to and from work – transport implications
We may at any stage exit you from the EmployAbility Midlands Programme if we feel that it is not the correct service for you. However we will not do this without discussing this with you first. If we feel that another service is more suitable we may (with your consent) refer you to it, for example a training service.