What we can do for you
We support Job Seekers to:
- Identify their skills and abilities
- Identify the right job (type) for you
- We can help you find a suitable job (using work experience and job sampling)
- Ongoing support during and after work
- Keep and develop that job
As a strategy for enabling people with disabilities to access open employment, Supported Employment has been very successful in achieving its objectives.
EmployAbility Midlands has a structured process which involves the following steps:
- Vocational Profiling/Job Matching
- Job Finding
- Job Analysis
- On the job training/coaching
- Follow up.
While the traditional model of Supported Employment was initially developed for people with learning difficulties, the National Programme has demonstrated that the service can
successfully be applied to all disability groups.