Employment Officers’ Role
Our Employment Officers work with people on a one to one basis. All of our officers work with a maximum number of 25 clients at any one time. Each Employment Officer has their own designated area. They will bring clients through an in depth “Needs Assessment” before they will begin to look for work or work experience on their behalf.
- We can provide assistance with your recruitment needs.
- We have a pool of potential employees with varying levels of skills, abilities, training and experience.
- We provide a professional job-matching service.
- We provide on-going support for both the employer and employee throughout employment.
- We provide advice and information on grants and various financial supports available to employers.
- Our recruitment service is free.