Employers – it’s all about EmployAbility in the midlands
- Do you have recruitment needs in the midlands?
- Do you have a vacancy you are looking to fill?
- Is recruitment taking up too much of your time?
- Would you like assistance in sourcing suitable employees?
- Why not let EmployAbility Midlands help?
We can provide you with employment assistance and access to our pool of potential employees with varying levels of skills, abilities and training. Our recruitment services are free and what’s more we provide ongoing support and training for both the employer and employee throughout employment. Use our professional job matching service to help ensure successful recruitment and take advantage of our advice and information on additional employment supports.
Our ongoing employment support means
- Assistance with your recruitment needs at no cost
- Pool of potential employees for job placement with varying levels of skills, abilities and training
- Professional job matching service
- Advice and information on additional employment supports such as the Wage Subsidy Scheme and the Jobs Plus Scheme.
- Opportunity to promote your business as an equal opportunities employer
- Regular review of employee performance.